Thursday, February 11, 2021

Grievance Thursday



It's Grievance Thursday!  Complain about your first world problems today!  

1)  Every. Single. Time. I do an Amazon "same day" purchase, it NEVER...EVER wants to deliver same day.  Even next day?  To get the same day advantage, you have to have $35 of other items in your cart.  Whenever I want something same day, I can't ever come up with $35 of something I actually need, so I wind up buying $35 of nonsense to get to that threshold.  Only to get to the shipping page and it says it won't even arrive for two days.  

2) I can't find a pair of no show socks that don't slide down.

3) Stop snowing.  Stuff needs to melt.  It can snow again if it wants.  I just need what's here already to melt so these GIANT icicles that are creating an ice dam on my roof can go away!  

What about you?  What do you want to complain about today?

Also...so we don't end on a curmudgeonly note.  Have you seen the video with the lawyer and the cat filter????  Every time I see it, I laugh even harder.  Good Stuff.

blob:https://www.nbcnews.com/6d0fbb91-7763-4b94-bdb0-8f1e6c0497d8

No comments:

Post a Comment