Monday, February 1, 2021

Happy Monday - From HOME!

Snow Day today!  Even though we are still e-learning, it's still nice to sleep in a bit.  I legit got out of bed at 7:30.  On a normal day, I would have already been at school for a half hour by 7:30!  Yay!

How was your weekend?  Nothing overly exciting over here.  I wound up at urgent care on Friday night because I had this awful pain in my lower calf and that's a key spot where blood clots can begin.  Blood clots are more common in COVID patients, so I freaked out a bit and went to urgent care.  They said I did the right thing by coming in, but their ultrasound machine wasn't running, so they sent me to the ER first thing on Saturday morning.  So...that was my Saturday morning and part of my afternoon.  Final result...no blood clot. 

Beyond that, the rest of the weekend was basically snow. I don't know how much you guys got down there, but we got at least a foot up here.  I took this picture last night.



Goal for the week...Super Bowl is this weekend and we are hosting.  I need to get things together for that.  Also, my son's 18th birthday is a week from today.  I need to work on that as well.

What about you?

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment