Thursday, October 24, 2019

Grievance Thursday!

Air those grievances!  
I have two today...

1)  Get your sh@# together, people!  I find as I'm getting older, I'm lacking patience for other adults who don't have their act together.  Don't ask me if things are on YOUR phone?!  Don't coordinate a bunch of stuff and then bail (for a pretty silly reason) and leave me to be the lead of your project.  I have my own circus I'm trying to juggle over here!

2)  Youth Sports!  UGH! UGH!  UGH!  I've got it coming from three ways today!  Baseball, basketball, and hockey.  It's not the end of the world...

  • I'm sorry I don't have a basketball team for your 5th grader.  If you help me find some, maybe we can make a team?  If not, I don't know what more I can do.  I've exhausted all of my efforts.  Help me or move on!
  • I'm also sorry that hockey isn't our entire world.  My kid was sick, has wisdom teeth coming in, and is a group leader for Snowball, so he needs to go to the meetings for the next few weeks.  Get over it, coach!  And my kid isn't a superstar.  He's mediocre at best, so it's not like your leading scorer isn't there.  
  • And I'm even more sorry for the unfortunate fact that my son's baseball team has disbanded and people don't know what to do.  I don't know what to do, either and it's stressing me out.  There are no good options and I can't be responsible for you all, too.  I'm sorry.  Really, I am.  

No comments:

Post a Comment