Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Tuesday - What are your GOALS this week?

Bitmoji Image

I feel like I spent most of yesterday here just dealing with the Turnabout aftermath, so I didn't get much done in terms of what I normally need to do.  I feel like I'm starting my week today.  So..here are my goals for the week.....

  • I have a bunch of design stuff I need to do for Mr. Gaham.  I may be looking for helpers with this.
  • October calendar 
  • Finish a project for Mrs. Dousias at the Princess
  • Catch up with my online grading
  • Figure out who is playing basketball.  I'm the athletic director for St. Joe's in Homewood and I need to get my team rosters organized.
  • Powder Buff!  Need to pick a date for this!
I have a whole bunch of other stuff to do, but these are the "for sures" that I want to scratch off the list.

What are your goals for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment