Monday, October 28, 2019

Mindset Monday

Happy Monday!  How was your weekend?  Tell me about your goals for the week!

Weekend was good!  

Nick won best costume at the Halloween party he went to!  It was a cookie jar and a package of Oreo's.

HF hockey came up with the win on Friday night.  My son is generally the peacemaker on the team. You will never see him get into a fight, but you will find him always trying to break things up.  That being said, it's rare that he finds himself on a penalty.  Whenever he gets a penalty, I always think it's funny... Jack in the Box!  Never gets old, even after all these years!



I got a notification around 6:30 Friday night that I won the Hamilton lottery for Saturday night's performance!  We were supposed to go to a Halloween party, but..umm....how do you pass up FRONT ROW $10 Hamilton tickets???  So, we skipped the party and headed downtown for the evening.  I love going to the city.  Every time I'm down there, I'm reminded of how much I love it and how I don't go often enough.  If you get the chance to see Hamilton before it leaves in January, RUN!  It's SOOOO good!!


So that was my weekend.  Now onto my goals...

Lots going on this week!  Between Halloween, Powder Buff, weekend plans, etc, I'm trying to get it figured out early, so I don't wind up like a crazy person at the end of the week.

St. Joe's!  Lots of St. Joe's work to do!
November calendar in the hallway.
Get Powder Buff squared away

Those are my big goals for the week.  

What about you?? 


No comments:

Post a Comment