Monday, October 7, 2019

Monday 10/7

Happy Monday! How was your weekend?  What are your goals for the week?

Weekend was fine.  Nothing super exciting.  Hockey, Baseball, Downton Abbey movie, got my fall stuff out of the attic, purged some stuff for my weekly declutter, etc.

I think the goal thing will be on our regular list from here on out.  I do weekly goals and if we write them down, they tend to stick a bit more.  

My top THREE goals for the week at school...
Get yearbooks distributed
Finish BE Bench Project
Finish Student of the Month Bulletin Board

My top THREE goals for the week at home...
Find 5th graders for a 5th grade basketball team
Order Uniforms for St. Joe's
More St. Joe's stuff (youth group, pancake breakfast, etc.)

How about you?  How was your weekend?  What are your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment