Monday, October 21, 2019

It's Monday!

Bitmoji Image

It's Monday, peeps!  You know the drill by now...How was your weekend?  What are your goals for the week?

Weekend was fun! 

  • Dinner with friends at a new place on Friday
  • Saturday night we went to the Homewood Fire Dept. Oktoberfest fundraiser.  I won THREE raffles!  I won a Ring doorbell camera, I won two rounds of golf at Coyote Run, and I won a full inside/out car detail!  
  • Yesterday I had Cookbook Club.  We get together every couple of months.  We pick a recipe from a specific cookbook and then we all meet at someone's house for lunch.  It's super fun and the best part about it is that it's not my usual tribe of friends.  It's a random assortment of people who I generally don't hang with and I love it.


This week's goals....

  • I need to do a bunch of St. Joe's work.  We start practicing next week and I have to order supplies/uniforms, etc.
  • I need to wrangle up/craft Halloween costumes.  We all have parties this weekend, so we have to be ready.
  • I need to plan something for my youngest son's birthday.  


How about you??

No comments:

Post a Comment