Monday, April 20, 2020

Day 19 - Back From Break

Hello!  Welcome Back??  That seems sort of weird, no?  I won't ask my normal "What did you do over break?" as I suspect it wasn't any different than the last month of quarantine. Bummer.  

Well, I guess it's official.  No school for the rest of the year.  We all knew it was coming, but it didn't make it any less sad when the official news came on Friday.  I miss you all!  I wanted you all to have fun with all the "end of year" activities, etc.  We've got some things up our sleeves for the seniors that we have been working on.  Stay tuned!

I have THREE things on my Google Calendar to do this week!  I'm so excited!  They are mostly lame, but it's something to do!  My 13 year old and a few of his friends are working this morning at a food bank in Park Forest, helping bring things to cars.  I get to go pick them up at 12:30!  What an exciting trip, right??  I won't spoil my other two trips with you all today.  I don't want to let them all spill in one blog post!  Ha!  

Here is what's on the docket for today...

Since there aren't any "assignments" for Fridays now (I'm thinking you should have received a video or email from Gaham by now?).  Student News quizzes will still go "live" on Fridays, but they won't be due until Monday.  Today, you will ALL watch CNN10 only.  No real blog today with the exception of reading this.  

Production - I'd like to meet with you in a Google Hangout tomorrow (Tuesday) at noon.  I'll have an assignment for you ready to go.  Check Google Classroom for the link to the Hangout.  

Hit me up if you have any questions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment