Thursday, April 9, 2020

Thursday - Day 18

Bitmoji Image
Last day before Spring Break.  Does it even mean anything? I guess we get a week off from e-learning.  I didn't have travel plans, but I feel for all those who did and had to cancel.  Bummer!  If I wasn't going anywhere for break, I always still managed to get myself to a tanning bed.  I always feel better with a bit of color on my skin!  Oh well...Tanning salons are NOT essential.  Boooooooooo!!!!!!

Today's blog question...
Easter is Sunday!  I ordered Easter basket stuff a while back, and did a Target Drive-Up for the rest.  What is your favorite Easter candy?  What do you hope is in your Easter basket?  I usually love a Fannie May Raspberry Egg, but...well...you know the drill on that.  Non-essential.  I like the Cadbury eggs, so I picked up a couple.  The rest of my family are all Reese's Egg people.  Everyone will get their share of those.  I still do an egg hunt in the back yard, even though they are 17 & 13.  They will still fight over the eggs..haha!  

Here is the link to your CNN quiz today.     https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdUOuRk1gRXg2O5SXIbGj681CKa0B2IuEO_38nnbqK14_WaoQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Have a great break.  Happy Easter! "See" you when we get back!


No comments:

Post a Comment