Thursday, April 2, 2020

Thursday - Day 13

I'm late to the game this morning.  I woke up earlier with a nasty headache.  I took a couple of Tylenol and went back to sleep, but forgot to set the alarm on my phone.  I woke up to my two neighbors who live next door to each other SCREAMING at each other!  I'm bummed that I only caught the end of it!  Who doesn't love some good neighborhood gossip???  
Today is my friend Jackie's birthday, so we are meeting in our cars at 3:30 today and doing a social distancing drive-by!  Should be fun!

Anyhow.....

I thought we would do a different kind of puzzle/brain teaser today....Can you spot the 12 differences?


Here's what's on the agenda today....
 
EVERYONE - Watch CNN10 and do today's blog.  Tomorrow is Friday and there will be a CNN quiz, along with a blog check.  Even though there were internet issues on Tuesday, you are still responsible for the content on CNN10 that day.  It will be on the quiz.

Additionally, I'm going to do a Google Hangout for lunch tomorrow at noon.  This isn't required at all.  This is just a check-in to see how everyone is doing, have a chat about whatever, etc.  I miss you guys!  Grab your lunch tomorrow and log in (I will put a link in tomorrow's blog) and we will have a lunch chat!

Marketing - There is a question I need you all to answer in Google Classroom today regarding an upcoming assignment.  Also, I am giving the opportunity to re-do your Chapter 11 test if you would like to increase your score, but you MUST do it by midnight Friday.  I will close the exam at that time.  

Production - I'm going to do a Google Hangout tomorrow (Friday) at 1PM so we can discuss a few things.  Watch for your invite!

Have a great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment