Monday, April 6, 2020

Motivational Monday - Day 15

Good Morning!  How goes it today?  Not gonna fib.  Yesterday was hard. I think we hit a point in the my house where everyone was just done.  Staying home and not having anything to do is NOT something we are used to and I'm surprised it took this long for us to start to crack.  Saturday we were supposed to be down in Normal for a lacrosse game, Sunday we were supposed to have a baseball game.  I was emotional yesterday and last night.  But...today is a new day!  I'm fortunate at this point to not have to figure out how I'm going to pay bills.  I'm fortunate that we aren't personally fighting the virus (to my knowledge).  I'm lucky that I don't have to worry about anyone in my immediate family having to be on the front lines as a first responder, etc.  There is plenty to be thankful for.  I know this. 

On my agenda today is trying to figure out how to craft some masks for my family. 

Here are some of my weekend highlights....hahaha



Do you watch Schitt's Creek???  If you don't, you should for sure put it on your watch list.  It's easily one of my favorite shows of all time.  The series finale is tomorrow night.  I'm so sad!  My friend, Jen gave me this coloring book the other day. If you watch the show, you'll understand the picture.







Only a four day week this week.  No "school" Friday for Good Friday.  Today's blog is just a fun puzzle I saw on the "Socials" last week....How many can you figure out??  For example, #1 is The Simpsons.  


Today, everyone's assignment is to watch CNN and do their blog.  We will do a quiz on Thursday this week.  If you didn't do your quiz from last week, make sure you go to Friday's blog and click on the link.  As of right now, 73 of you have taken it.  Great job!  I'm going to put in grades for it in a few minutes.

Happy Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment