Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Day 21 - Wordy Wednesday!

Good Morning!  Happy Wordy Wednesday!  I wish we were all at school so I can pass out treats to the winner in each class.  

I hope the seniors like their yard signs!  It was a fun surprise to put it all together for you!  I'm going to ask everyone to have their pic taken with their sign and send it to me.  We need stuff for the yearbook!


Today's Agenda
Everyone - CNN and Wordy Wednesday

MMI/MMII/Marketing - Work on your choice board.  If you're going to do an assignment, do what it says to do.  I'm not giving partial credit for these.  You have to do what it says in order to get credit.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!  Also, I had someone say they had difficulty opening it.  Maybe because it's a PDF.  Here is a link to a Google Doc version.  
Cal Menu Board

Yearbook - We have a Google Hangout meeting at 11AM TODAY
Production - We have a Google Hangout meeting at NOON TODAY


225 Solves on this one.  How many can you find?












No comments:

Post a Comment