Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Tuesday - Day 20

Hello!  Another sunshine day!  I'm trying to find something good about each day, so today the sun is shining! AND...it's my friend April's birthday today.  April is one of my "mom" friends.  Her son Zach is the same age as my Nick.  Until 6th grade, they were in the same class since kindergarten, been on the same baseball team and basketball teams ever since.  If you've seen my 13 year old over the years, chances are you've seen her son, Zach along with him.  She's legit the best person I know!  Anyhow, Nick and I got up early this morning and decorated her front lawn for her birthday and dropped off breakfast from Calumet Bakery.  She LOVES M&M's.  I was up way late last night trying to craft these creepy (according to my oldest) M&M characters for her lawn.  That's sort of why I'm a bit late coming on this morning.  

Here's April's lawn decor, along with a picture of April & I at a Cleveland Indians game last summer when we were there for a tournament.  
 

Anyhow, that's what's going on in the Cal house this morning.  

Here's what I have for you today!  

Everyone - Watch CNN10 - Quiz will be live Thursday night/Friday morning and due on Monday.

Multimedia I, Multimedia II, Business Management - I've been working on this for a bit now, and it's finally finished.  I've created a Choice Board for the rest of the year.  You are to complete TWO items per week.  These are due every Monday by 11PM.  All the instructions you need are included, but PLEASE don't hesitate to ask me questions!  Choice Board is in Google Classroom.

Yearbook - We will meet TOMORROW (Wednesday) in a Google Hangout at 11AM.  I will send
you an invite in Calendar/classroom/email...I'm not really sure how it sends.

Production -  I need to push our meeting that was today to TOMORROW at NOON.  I'm sorry!  My older son has an appointment and I have to be there.  I'll send out invites.
Please let me know if you have any questions!  I'm around!

Have a GREAT Day! Miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment