Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Wordy Wednesday - Day 27

Here we are...27 days into this!  I've been at school the last couple of days working on getting it cleaned out.  You know what a hoarder I am!!  It's not really that I have a "problem" as much as it's just silly to toss it if we will need/use it again!  Here is a pic of my room all cleared out.  I finished up this morning and it's ready for the asbestos crew to come in and do their job! I've never seen my room empty before.  They empty all the other rooms each year, but mine never gets emptied because everything is hard wired.  It's weird to see it like this.

Today is Wordy Wednesday!  How many words can you find?  There are 90 words to find today!


Assignments
EVERYONE - Watch CNN10.  There will be a quiz posted on Friday that is due Monday.
MMI/MMII/Marketing - Do two more items from the Choice Board.  This will also be due on Monday at 11PM.  I'll post in Classroom.  You can do any of the items you have NOT done for this week.  
Production -  All seniors should be receiving a survey/opportunity to let us know future plans, etc. either today or tomorrow.  I've divided the list up and given each of you a few names to be in charge of.  Once that is ready, I'll post it on Classroom.  I'll also have a live chat next week to see what has come in.  
Yearbook - We have a Google Meeting tomorrow!  Check your Classroom.

Have a great day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment