Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Day One - St. Patrick's Day & Election Day!

Here we are - Day one...How's it going so far?  Last night we got carry-out from Lassen's and watched Percy Jackson - The Lightning Thief. 

I'm getting ready to leave in a few min to go VOTE and to buy a new recliner for my living room.  There is ONE good place to sit in my house and I refuse to fight with Mr. Cal every night about who gets the "good chair", so I'm just going to go out and buy my own.  There is going to be A LOT of together time in the coming weeks, so I'm doing all I can to make it so we come out of this better than when we went in.  

Bitmoji ImageTo my seniors that I registered to vote...GO VOTE!!  Send me a message if you voted!  I'm proud of you if you did!  

Today's assignment for EVERYONE is to watch CNN10 and to do your blog. I'll put fresh links to everything in Google Classroom.

Today's blog question - What is one thing you want to accomplish over this extended time off?


No comments:

Post a Comment