Friday, March 27, 2020

Feel Good Friday! - Day 9

I feel like during these times, this question isn't all that valid, but I don't want to be negative.

What are you feeling good about today?

  • After a week of all this nonsense, my roof should be finished today and the dumpster is scheduled to be picked up.
  • Pizza Friday!  Trying something new...Making homemade stuffed crust without the actual pizza, and then I'm going to make a meatball pizza. 
That's all I've got....

What about you??

Today's Work

EVERYONE - CNN Quiz #23 & Blog.   Click HERE to take the quiz.  This is due by 3PM Monday and this counts for a grade.  MAKE SURE YOU DO THIS!

MM1 - Personal Logo is also due today.  Your instructions are in Google Classroom.

Marketing - Chapter 11 Test is due today.  Your instructions are in Google Classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment