Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Tuesday - Day 11

Blog & CNN today.
Have you played any games with your family?  If so, what have you played?
We’ve played Life, Uno, and our favorite restaurant game, Rummy.  
Nick (my 13 year old) is in charge of all meals and activities today.  Dinner tonight is Chalupas for Taco Tuesday and molten lava cakes for dessert.  He also wants to make these iron-on t-shirts with a printed piece of paper, plastic wrap, and an iron.  I don’t have a color printer, or four available t-shirts to iron on to, so he may have to alter his plan for the evening.  Maybe I can talk him into a game?? 

Anyhow, that’s all I’ve got for today.  It looks like a dreary, grey day, but....I looked at the weather and I think today is the coldest for the next couple of weeks!  And it looks like the sun will be out!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment