Monday, March 30, 2020

Monday - Day 10

Hey....
Well...if there is even a chance of us going back this year, it won't be until at least May 1st.  This makes me sad.  I hope all of you are staying healthy and are practicing your social distancing.  I had a zoom call with all my girlfriends on Saturday night.  That's about the most interaction I've had with anyone.  

I'm not going to do a goals/how was your weekend blog post today....because....why????

I shamelessly made Mr. Cal watch Tiger King with me yesterday.  I don't even know what to say.  They are ALL crazy and guilty of something! 
Mr. Cal went back to work today after being home all last week on vacation.  I have a few episodes of Below Deck to catch up on this week while I have the TV to myself again.
Ozark released season three over the weekend.  I suspect we will watch some of that tonight.  I kept that little nugget secret until we were done watching Tiger King, so he wouldn't complain..haha!

So.....What are you watching???

Tomorrow I will have some projects ready for everyone, but today I just want you to do your blog and watch CNN10.  I'll be grading and updating PowerSchool today.  Remember, everything counts for real grades now.  Don't get stuck behind!

Let me know if you need anything!  I'm just an email or video chat away! 





No comments:

Post a Comment