Thursday, March 19, 2020

Day Three - Thursday - AYSTAFG?

Good Morning!  I slept in a bit this morning, as I slept like garbage last night.  Last night the Cal's played The Game of Life, because according to my HF junior, we don't have one at the moment.  I have to venture out in a bit to run a couple of quick errands. 

Today's Blog - Are you smarter than a 5th grader??

  • True or False?  The year 1616 wa in the 17th century?
  • True or False?  Chickens are cold-blooded animals?
  • What unit of power is abbreviated by the letter W?
  • What constellation contains the Big Dipper?
  • What is the only prime number that is a factor of 16?


I'll post the answers tomorrow.  

Today you need to watch CNN10.  There will be a quiz tomorrow.  

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment